Friday, April 3, 2009

Time flies

Since I wrote this inner voice
many things have changed
many people have moved
many people indeed have gone away
like Mrs. Johnson, the legend tennis player's mother
Jerry Johnson
What a great cheerleader she was for her sons
hockey and, most of all, tennis
the Bjorn Borg
the Jerry Johnson
Time flies since I last walked
on my 40 acres of land
in Sheffield, Vermont
when my first daughter was less than one year old
Now she is looking to apply to Harvard, Cornell, and
the far away universities in the mid-west
Time flies when I am here typing each and every word
with my right hand's middle finger and thumb for the space bar,
and my left hand's ring finger
Still life goes on even I don't want to be part of it!
Time flies...always time flies...what can I do?
Nothing except to live.....while time is flying me by
At least I am part of this time flies
this journey.............
This is my inner voice tonight

1 comment: