Friday, February 4, 2011

A new day

It has been a long over due date that I have visited my daily inner voice. Many things have changed since I was here last. Still, I feel as if I have never left this place. I am still the person I was. It is good to be alive.

Driving home from work late at night, I saw so many ton trucks, snowplowers and working men's smaller truck--like mine. They boys in the Barn had finally came home just on time for the curfews. The classical music my daughter, Maya and I bought from a dollar store in Littleton kept reminding life is worth living. The fireworks, melodies and fee spirits all lumped together. The international festival at the Academy, one of my capstone students proposed was shut down by a local professional teacher. A cross culture day.....Good night, "I have promise to keep before I sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment