Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dream

Go on dream
Scream, if you wish
A tax man
Sits by the road
A forensic investigator
Walks by several times per six hours
A pumkin sits beneath a straw hat
Awaiting for a young Asian man to ariive
A well known poet in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont
James, his wife used to call him
A disciple of Robert Frost
An Amherst College alumni
Together we make phrases
Together we make sentence
Which all end with a period
As it is in the forensics world
A beautiful girl looked and smiled at me
How lucky I am to be here
Running my life into a crowded space
No more race, my son
No more pain, my father
No longer see, my daughter
No longer suffer, my mother
All are beneath the feet
Cover everthing up with a perfection
The Frauhaufers and the 40 Irving Street
The Camery and St. Augustine's wine
The hungers...the hairy cat
and the rusty old man Johnson
in his rusty old car
A plumber he told me to be
He is right...life is today
Forever today...
No it doesn't matter, my friend
In the end, it is just you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment