Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday

It has been a full day. Since I didn't have to go to work, I woke up a little late. The snow had been falling through the night. It must be at least a foot and more of snow on our driveway. I didn't mind it despite of my Raynauld's syndrome, poor circulation to digits. It was beautiful to be out there with my dog Salem-Hieng. We didn't mind being locked in our house with snow. Before dear, the girls, a homestay student and our black cat, Lilah, woke up; Salem-Hieng and I were out there filming the scenes and plowing us out. Salem-Hieng and I were the only ones out of the house. We went to the natural food store to get the supplies for our egg rolls, return dear's books in the public library, Green Mountain Mall to get the discount clothes from the JC Penny and look for a pair of cheap boots at the Pay Less Shoes, and get more egg rolls supplies from the Price Chopper.

Then, I spent the rest of the day cooking for the family, building the wood stove, taking left-over foods to the compose and bringing more fire-woods in with Salem-Hieng. In between, I did my best to study for my USMLEs.

My Daily Inner Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment