Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A sunny day

Melanie and I have just returned from her eye examination. Everything went well, the young physician didn't find anything abnormal in her eyes. Thank you, God, for blessing us with good health. As mentioned, all Melanie, Maya, Yuan (a homestay student), Salem-Hieng (our black lab) and dear (my wife Vicki) are not feeling well. They all came down with cold and flu-like symptoms. Dear has abdominal discomfort. Yet, she left for work this morning. Buddha was right, "Life is suffering." Somehow we must a way to deal with it. I, too, can find some kind of body pains although I don't like to bring out and talk about them. In fact, my lower back is in so much pain right now. It must be painful enough for me to write about it at this moment. Thus, it must be real when one complains of some kind of illnesses.

It is a beautiful day. The sun is bright reflecting the snow. It is good to alive.

This is my daily inner voice.....Have a wonmderful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment