Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday morning

How quiet it is in my heart and soul. Somehow I feel restless, nervous and uncertain. I made it possible to break my own promise last night. But, this is not why I am feeling quilty. I decided to face my priority this morning by selecting the dates to write my United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 1, and Step 2 Clinical Skills on June 25th in Williston, Vermont, and August 14th in Chicago, Illinois respectively. I have not received the permit for Step 2 Clinical Knowledge yet. I chose Thursday for Step 1 for my father, Shaman Pao Saynyarack. He died on Thursday in Xiengkhoung City, Xiengkhoung Province, Laos. And, August 14th is Friday. So, I can celebrate with Ten, Kit, their families and Laotian friends in Chicago. They were there for me when I was doing my clinical rotations at Jackson Park Medical Health Center. Well, this is it. I need to sit down and study.

This is my daily inner voice

No comments:

Post a Comment